Direct Trade seeks to establish direct and beneficial relationships between producers and distributors, eliminating intermediaries that are usually part of the supply chain. When applied correctly, it benefits both parties in the following ways
- Strong relationship: trading directly with the producer generates a close relationship between both parties, which benefits trade.
- Transparency: allows to know all the parts of the production and distribution processes.
- Commitment: direct trade generates a commitment between both parties, which generates greater business and investment opportunities.
- Traceability: spread stories of the producers and their work.
- Logistics: makes the logistics chain easier because it generates trust between the producer and the distributor.