|Base||Tarta de Coco||Capa de Mango|
|2 tablespoons of water||400 ml of coconut milk||350 g of mango|
|3 tablespoons of coconut oil||400 ml of vegetal milk||3 tablespoons of water|
|120 g of vanilla biscuits||2-3 tablespoons of panlea||½ tablespoon of grenetine|
|1 tablespoon of grenetine||3 tablespoons of panela|
For the base:
- Grind the cookies into a fine, compact powder.
- Add oil and water to the cookie powder.
- Mix everything together until a mixture that is easy to compact is left.
- Add the cookie mixture to a container and with the help of a spoon or a wet container, compact the cookie mixture very well.
- Let it rest in the freezer for approximately 10 minutes.
For the coconut cake:
- Add in a pot 1 spoonful of grenetine together with a part of the milk and the spoonfuls of panela.
- Take to slow fire for 5 minutes or until the mixture thickens.
- Add the rest of the milk to the mixture, beat the mixture until it looks uniform and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, pour the mixture into the container on the cookie base.
- Let it rest in the freezer for approximately 15 minutes.
For the mango layer
- Crush the mango in a processor or blender until no lumps are left.
- Hydrate in a pot ½ tablespoon of gelatin with 3 tablespoons of water and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Once the gelatin is hydrated, it will be like little balls.
- Add the mango to the pot and cook at medium heat for 10 minutes, until there is a uniform mixture, here you can add panela if the mango is not sweet, otherwise, you may not sweeten the mango.
- If the mango has a lot of fiber, you can pass the mixture through a strainer to have a silkier texture.
- Remove the coconut cake and pour the mango mixture over it.
- Let it rest for 2 hours in the fridge, better if left overnight.
For more recipes we recommend the following posts: